There are so many factors contributing to this condition. It may be because of your stressful life style, hormonal changes, medications, and the like.
To get rid of this condition there are also a lot of treatments are available such as medication herbal remedies, home remedies, hair replacement system, hair transplant and the like.
Here are some of the home remedies for the treatment and prevention of hair loss.
Treatment for hair loss through rubbing of scalpRubbing of the scalp with your fingers just after washing the hair with cold water is a great home remedy for the treatment and prevention of hair loss. Rub your scalp till it begins to tingle with the heat. By doing so, your sebaceous glands are activated and circulation of blood is increased which in turn makes the hair grow quickly.
LettuceLettuce is another great home remedy to prevent hair loss. Use mixture of spinach juice and lettuce will promote the growth of hair. For for better you are required to take half a litter per day.
Alfalfa and MargosaIf you take juice of alfalfa, with equal quantities of lettuce juice and carrot juice on a regular basis, you will find a remarkable growth of hair. The leaves of the margosa tree also go a long way in treating and preventing your hair loss problem. You can also wahs your hair with neem leaves. It will prevent the hair loss to great extent.
AmaranthAmaranth is also believed to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. Apply fresh leaf juice of amaranth to your hair. It will stimulate the growth of your hair and make it soft.
Mustard Oil and Henna LeavesTake 250 ml of mustered oil and boil it with sixty grams of leaves of henna. Boil them till the henna leaves are burnt in the mustered oil. Thereafter filter the boiled oil and store them in a clean container. Massage your head with this oil. It is bound to promote the growth of your hair.
Amla OilFirst you need to prepare amla oil. You can prepare amal oil by boiling dry pieces of it only in coconut oil. It is a great hair growth stimulator.
You can also prevent hair loss by shampooing your hair using a mixture of an equal quantity of lime juice and fresh amla juice. It promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall.
These are some of the great home remedy for the treatment and prevention of the hair loss. Use this remedies and see the difference.
Other Hair Loss Remedies
You have home remedies for hair loss with no side effects. Some of the home remedies for thinning hair are:
- You should practice regular massaging of your scalp for 10-15 minutes every time you go for a hair wash. Massaging improves the blood circulation thus making the hair root and the hair follicles strong. The ideal oils for massaging are coconut oil, almond oil and aloe vera oil.
- You can use home made shampoos also. For this, you need to mix appropriate proportions of amla, reetha and shikhakai. Boil them till the liquid you had used, reduces to half. Using this mixture regularly makes your hairline thicker and stronger.
- You can also use hair packs on your scalp. For this you need to mix amla powder with small quantity of egg. It is a good hair restoration pack and gives a fuller look to your hair.
- You can also make a paste by mixing honey, olive oil and cinnamom. Massage the mixture to your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. This treatment prevents hair falling and dry-scalp.
- Regular consumption of juices like alfalfa, coriander and spinach are good for proper and strong hair growth.
- Aloe vera is one of the best home remedies for hair loss. You can use this naturally occurring product directly or by mixing it with other products.
Tips For Hair Loss Remedies
Why are you worried about your hair loss? Just keep a few things in your mind to keep all your hair loss problems at bay.
- Massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.
- Massage coconut oil or aloe vera gel into the scalp and hair. Leave for ½ an hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Massage honey and egg yolk into the scalp and hair. Leave for a ½ an hour, then rinse.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
- Scrub the bald portion of your scalp with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey.
- Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp regularly.
- Place raw mango pulp in some oil for a year. Massage this oil on the scalp frequently.
- Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bathing Keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse.
- To get rid of copper deficiency, drink the juice of carrot, lettuce, capsicum and fresh alfalfa. This is good remedy for gray hair and hair loss.