There are many herbs that work in favor of hair. You can also use herb for hair loss because they are turning out to be a trusted method to cure balding or hair loss.
Herbal way to treat hair loss is emerging, but everyone is not aware that they can use herb for hair loss treatment. Some of the common herbs for hair loss are given below:
- Dong Quai or Saw Palmetto: These are the two main herbs that helps to cure the problem of hair loss. These herbs are very effective and can even cure genetic hair loss. This is the biggest achievement of these herbs. Phytoestrogens in these herbs stop androgen receptor sites. These androgens are the cause of baldness in males and these are produced by male sex organ. This helps in lowering the transformation of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). When testosterone is not reversed then it leads to reduction in hair loss.
- Green tea or Camellia Sinesis: is the best herb for hair loss. It is most widely used herb by people to cure problem of male hair loss and female hair loss. Catechins present in green tea inhibits testosterone to turn into DHT. In this way, it helps in right hair growth and regular use of this can lead to hair regrowth.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a good herbal remedy to cure hair loss and have healthy hair. This gel is taken out from inner leaves of the plant. It works well to cure Alopecia.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is a herb that can be used to regrow hair and increase hair growth. You can use this product in your diet, in shampoo and conditioners. All these herbal products will help you regain hair.
- Polygoni Muliflori or He Shou Wu: It is a Japenese herb that helps you to have healthy hair. Regular use could even help in hair restoration.